FALL IS COMING – FAST – AND PERSONALLY I COULDN’T BE MORE EXCITED!
And honestly, who doesn’t love fall? It such a fun season to dress for – think cooler temps, chunky sweaters, leather pants, boots, pumpkin patches and of course lots of plaid and stackers. After a hot summer in ATX, I am more than ready to dress for fall!
I need a PSL and a few new staples for fall in my wardrobe, so I thought it would be fun to round up my past and current favs from Revolve for fall. Revolve is always one of my go to spots to shop cute new season styles – especially for trips, events, etc. I love shopping their new arrivals and hot list sections on their website as it makes shopping with them super easy with their cute curated picks and looks!
My Top Picks for Fall
- Chunky brown sweater – this is a fall staple. Ordering this one for myself I love it so much! Timeless and you can wear it year after year. Pairs with a fav pair of jeans, a skirt or leather pants.
- Brown leather pants – love this color for fall and again, another wardrobe staple that will never go out of style! I love leather pants for the fall/winter. These are so cute!
- Caramel color sunnies – okay, these are so cute to pair with the first 2 items above! Love the color and shape! I wear a lot of brown during the fall and these will go with everything.
- Cargo pants – one of my style goals for fall is to try to style cargo pants. LOVE the color and fit of these so ordering and will share when I style them on IG (@jenniferxlauren).
- Crop turtleneck sweater – ordered this one in my most recent order and cannot wait to style! Thinking it will go perfectly with the brown leather pants above and maybe the sunnies?
- Black loafers – another style I want to attempt this fall is loafers with socks. These are under $200 and look like a Prada dupe! So cute with skirts!
- Nude sweater dress – you cannot do fall without a sweater dress! This color is cute and love the subtle cutouts on the shoulders + length! Pairs perfectly with white boots!
- A good pair of jeans – I have these and wear them at least 1x per week! The best straight leg, light wash denim that you can wear over and over again. Worth the investment!
- A good basic tee – this one comes in a few staple colors and looks buttery soft. Great to pair under blazers for the fall, sweaters, shackets or wear it alone with some jeans for a causal OOTD!
- Overalls – love this off duty look for shopping, running errands, pumpkin patches and more. On my list for another style I must try this fall! These are so cute!
- Natural platform converse – I live in converse year round but these are so cute for fall! The color and the platform style is my absolute fav! Adding to my cart!
I could go on for days with fall styles – I just love them! The colors and the coziness! Revolve has so many cute styles already for fall and I cannot wait to see what they add over the next month as we prepare for cooler temps! Hope you girls are having a great week! x
*Thank you to Revolve for sponsoring this post. All thoughts and opinions are of course, as always, my own.