February flew by but spring is right around the corner and I could not be more excited! Below is a round-up of the top sellers from February!
1. Bathroom Organizer – I love these for under my bathroom sink! They’re a perfect way to save space and keep your hair tools neat!
2. Iconic London Eye Shadow Crayon – THE BEST and the only eyeshadow I use at the moment. The champagne color is my favorite.
3. Pink Heels – Wore these on Valentine’s Day and I’m looking forward to wearing them again to upcoming weddings. The color is ?
4. Aerie Flares – A must-have! These were a top seller of mine for the second month in a row. They’re so cute and comfy and you need them in your closet!
5. Lace Jumpsuit – This would be perfect to wear on date night or to a wedding. So happy you girls loved this one. It’s under $70!
6. Pink Mini Dress – Such a good wedding guest dress option. It has an open back and the shimmery material is so pretty!
7. THE Dress – I’ve shared this one so much because I’m just obsessed with it. I wore it on Valentine’s Day with the pink heels above!
8. Scalloped Bowl – This is similar to the CB2 bowl that I own but it is a fraction of the price. Selling out quickly so snag one while you can!
9. H&M Jeans – These are so cute and a perfect everyday jean… and they’re under $30! ?
10. Bustier Top – A spring trend that I am here for. I have this in multiple colors, it looks so expensive but it’s under $30!