Spring is coming – fast – and personally I couldn’t be more excited!
Spring is one of my favorite seasons. It might actually be my favorite. There’s something so fun about coming out of the cold winter temps + layers and seeing all of the new spring styles! I am a sucker for floral prints, pastels, shorts, skirts and dresses – so basically all of the spring attire. AND let’s not forget the warmer weather spring brings! After the past 12 months in lockdown, I think we’re all ready to throw on a cute spring dress.
Today I thought I would round up a few of my favorite spring styles from Revolve and share my most recent order of spring picks. Revolve is always one of my go to spots to shop cute new season styles – especially for trips, events, etc. I recently placed a few orders and thought it would be fun to share what I got.
Revolve Spring Picks – My Most Recent Order
Here’s a quick list of my most recent order. I cannot wait to get these and style them for spring. Make sure to follow my IG to see how I put the looks together (@jenniferxlauren) <3
- Rib Dress – SO excited for this one! The color is amazing and I don’t have a dress like it with the length + material so very excited to get it in and style it with some cute sandals.
- Cropped Cardigan – Also love the color of this. SO cute to style with shorts or girlfriend / mom jeans and sneakers. Casual, comfy and so springy.
- Floral Bodysuit – The floral print on this one! I LOVE! And the cut + color. All so cute and springy. This is actually one of my favorite colors for spring (spoiler alert it’s not a pink color).
- Ruffle Skirt – I got this cute little skirt to go with the bodysuit above. Styled with some sandals for a causal look or cute little heels for a dresser look!
- One Shoulder Sweater – How cute is this for the spring? The color is perfect and I love the one shoulder detail with some cute cut off shorts and white sneakers. Perfect for transitioning temps!
- Flutter Shorts – These would be so ? with a really good tan. The color is amazing and can be dressed up / down with a white tank and some heels or sandals + an oversized denim jacket over.
- Little Brown Dress – Love the neutral color of this one with some white sandals or gold jewelry. Such a chic statement dress. And love the designer of this one. Always cute styles.
- Flowy / Easy Dress – This one is a spring / summer staple. Perfect for a beach trip or just running around town with sandals or sneakers. Love the color again for spring! Super cute.
- Top and Shorts – I live for a matching sweat set. Love that this one is shorts, so perfect for transitioning into the spring and summer. The waffle material is so cute and causal too!
That’s everything I’ve ordered so far from Revolve for the spring. I cannot wait to style everything soon! Let me know if you girls like these type of “what I bought recently” posts. I’m happy to do them more often for all types of stores! Hope you all had a great week and cheers to the weekend! ?
*Thank you to Revolve for sponsoring this post. All thoughts and opinions are of course, as always, my own.