We’re in the final countdown – 11 days until Christmas!
Are you still looking for a few last minute gift ideas for the girls on your list? – Don’t worry I’m here to help! As promised on my Instagram and something that was very highly requested from you girls – today I am sharing a few of my favorite gift picks all from Francesca’s for the girls on your list!
If you have a Francesca’s Boutique in your area I highly recommend it for cute and unique gift ideas but if you don’t have one close by – you can totally shop online! For the last 2 years in a row I have gone to my local Francesca’s boutique for cute gift ideas for my hairstylists, my girlfriends, my mom or really any girls I need gifts for and they always have the best selection!
I went over to my local store a few days ago and ended up with 4 bags of gifts and I shared most of them on my Instagram stories (@jenniferxlauren saved to my gift ideas highlight if you want to rewatch) but I also wanted to share them here on my blog to make your shopping even easier! I grabbed some great beauty products, candles, scarves, jewelry, fuzzy socks, a cook book, a really cute planner + a few other things! All of these ideas are great by themselves are even cuter if you pair a few small gifts together to make a bigger gift or great for stocking ideas too! Let’s jump into the gift ideas!
Francesca’s Gift Ideas for Her
Gifts Under $25
Gifts for Mom
The Gifts I Got
My Top 5 Gift Picks
So many cute gifts right? I know it can be a bit overwhelming with all of these ideas SO I thought I would quickly share my top 5 picks and why I love them!
- Capri Blue Volcano Candle – this is my ALL TIME FAVORITE candle in all of the world! It smells like every Anthropologie store and it makes your whole house smell good! It comes in a few different jar options if you go to a Francesca’s Boutique but online they have a few options as well!
- Cozy Knit Socks – I bought these and they are my new fav! They double as a fleece lined sock/slipper and they are amazing! I love wearing them around the house with leggings – so cozy!
- Pink Jade Roller – I recently got this as well and I keep mine in the fridge and it feels SO amazing plus has so many beauty benefits! I use mine after I apply my lotion at night or in the AM!
- Plaid Cozy Scarf – Another pick I grabbed the other day and I have already worn it multiple times and am wearing it in these photos as well! I love that the pattern reminds me of Burberry but for a fraction of the price! It is so soft and cozy and a great gift option!
- Lomo’Instant Camera – I finally grabbed a Polaroid camera (I know I am so behind the trend) but I am LOVING it so far! I cannot wait to use it for fun events, parties and trips! Makes a great gift for a host, a traveler or a tech lover!
Yay I hope this guide is helpful for your last minute shopping and as always if you ever have any questions about gift ideas – send me an email to [email protected]! Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping!
Thank you to Francesca’s for collaborating with me on this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own!