Hey loves – happy early Christmas shopping!
I am SO excited to be sharing my very first 2018 Christmas gift guide with you guys! I wanted to start this years guides off with my annual favorite and the one you guys requested – all gifts from Target! Who doesn’t love Target? When it comes to Christmas shopping you can literally find every gift for everyone on your list all from Target – and that sounds like a fun challenge! For this guide I split it into two sections gifts for him and gifts for her! Click the + next to each gift image to shop or click through the images below to shop by category!
Gifts for Her
Top 5 Gift Picks
- Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume – I love this scent and have for probably close to 10 years! Its such a classic and one that you really never get sick of. I personally have the Daisy Love which is a newer version but I can say this Daisy classic is my favorite!
- Fuzzy slippers – I have a pair just like this but beige I got last Christmas and I still wear them daily – I even have them on as I type! I like that they are warm and cozy but breathable! My fav slippers by far!
- Girl Wash Your Face book – This is the best book I read all year and it is so relatable no matter what your situation is! If you’re a mom you can relate if you’re a girl boss you can relate – so many good take aways – HIGHLY recommend!
- Fuzzy bench – This is such a cute and fun and unexpected gift to give the glam girl on your list who loves interiors. This can be easily styled in an office, at the foot of a bed or in an entry way. Love this pick!
- Apple Watch – If you’re looking for a one and done gift for someone on your list and they don’t already have an Apple Watch this is a great pick! Bryson currently has 2 he wears (one for daily which is the new edition and one for dirt biking which is the original edition) and he loves them!
Every year I always have the hardest time shopping for the guys in my life – and from the messages you guys sent me it seems like you struggle with the same thing! Here are a few of my favorite Target gift ideas for the guys on your list!
Gift for Him
Top 5 Gift Picks
- Apple AirPods – These are the best headphones and Apples best invention in a while! Bryson again has 2 sets of these – one he travels with and one that stays home and he is always using them! He listens to music, podcasts and even uses them for phone calls. Highly recommend!
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Cologne – My favorite pick for guys! The smell is so crisp and clean and manly it works for really any age group!
- Foot Massager – I might need to add this one to my list! I know Bryson loves his feet rubbed so I am totally getting this for him and I will shamelessly use it as well! A good gift for guys or girls at any age who love massage!
- Apple Watch – Same reason this is on the girls list as well! A great one and done gift for someone on your list who doesn’t already have an Apple Watch or needs an upgrade!
- Amazon Fire stick – A perfection option if the guy on your list likes to binge watch Amazon Prime!
I hope you guys liked these Target gift picks! Stay tuned for more gift guides coming all season long!