Happy Friday gfs + a happy Memorial Day Weekend!
Can you believe it’s already Memorial Day Weekend? I can’t – quarantine is making 2020 go so fast, yet so slow at the same time! Memorial Day Weekend to me is always the kick-off for summer and although this year we can’t do everything we usually do this weekend – I hope you girls get to do a few Memorial Day things; grill out, get in the sun, go for a walk, see friends or family (6 feet apart) and enjoy the long weekend!
This week I have a few Friday favs to share! Everything from a few of my everyday beauty staples to my favorite book I am re-reading this week to a new humidifier I am loving and my go to sunnies! Let’s break down a few of the favs!
A Few Stand Outs This Week:
- My all time favorite sunglasses – I have loved these sunglasses for probably 6 months now! They are the perfect pair of oversized without being too much pair of everyday sunnies! I think the size and shape is great for a ton of face shapes too! Absolutely one of my staples!
- The Energy Bus – I think I mentioned this book a few Friday’s ago but it is my ALL TIME favorite book for positivity! I lost my old copy so I recently got a new one off Amazon and I read a few chapters every night before bed. If you’re struggling with positivity right now or you know someone who is – I highly recommend this book!
- My go to lip color + fav face powder – These are two of my everyday staples and I just have to share them this week! The YSL lip color (although a bit $$) I probably have bought 10 times in the same shade (# 44) and its the perfect pink color, a little shine and super moisturizing! I even have my mom hooked on this one! The Bare Minerals Original foundation powder is also another fav I re-upped on this week and its such a staple for me! See my IGTV on my Instagram for how I do my daily makeup with this amazing powder. Its full coverage, acne safe, mineral and such a good powder for anyone! I am the shade Fair Ivory 2.
- Under $50 Humidifier – Now I can’t take 100% credit for this one as I saw @theskinnyconfidential share this but we have been using it for about 3 weeks now mostly every night and we love it! I have noticed my skin feels a little more hydrated, my lips don’t get as dry, my nose doesn’t sting at night with the A/C on and I feel like I sleep overall better. If you’re in the market for a humidifier this one is a gem! Thanks Lauryn for the find!
- BEST hair dryers – Whether you have long hair (just got my extensions put back in yesterday) or short hair – these blow dryers are amazing! First up the Revlon One Step Dryer is worth all the hype! It is basically like a round brush hair dryer and I used it most of quarantine with my natural hair. It basically gives you a salon style blow out at home and it’s super easy and affordable! Just make sure to use it on the low heat setting and not everyday as it can be damaging. Next up the Dyson Dryer – also worth the hype! I’ve been using this one since around Christmas 2019 and love how fast it dries my natural hair + extensions! If you want to do a little splurge on yourself (you deserve it girlfriend) highly, highly recommend this dryer! Worth every penny!
I hope you girls are liking these weekly round ups! They’re so fun for me to do and an easy way for me to share what I’m loving right now! Thanks for stopping by this week and have an amazing Memorial Day Weekend loves! Stay safe and healthy!